Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 5, 2009


Looked like rain today as well, but I had to pick up my fall flowers for the yard and the Mauvilla Forest Estates sign, so I did all my Saturday chores and headed for Lowes. I picked up about 18 mum plants for the back yard and front stoop planter. Of course it never occured to me that I had already used up the planting soil so it's back out tomorrow for some quality dirt. I placed
four good sized mums in the sign base and should be able to finish the yard beautification on Sunday afternoon if the creek don't rise. On the way home, I stopped at the carwash to make sure it would rain, then went to Whataburger for an iced tea. Met up with a crew of music fans from the Chickasaw Country Music Association and we talked for a while. I need to check that place out on a Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment