Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11, 2009




After church today Deborah and I headed to New Orleans by way of Biloxi. After shopping on Royal Street, we went over to Bourbon Street to get a bite to eat at Arnaud's. We stopped and listened to several groups of street musicians, then split for the Garden District. One of our favorite places to cruise is Magazine Steet, being similar to a place in Atlanta known as "Little Five Points". We had coffee in a couple of "coffee-houses" and stopped to shop at Whole Foods".
After hitting another place to pick up some pralines for Deb's friends, we said good evening to the "Big Easy".












i

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, I spotted your name on the Dirt Princess's blog list and had to come and say 'Hi'. My maiden name is Hayward and my brother named his son Tom. Our Tom Hayward is 7 and lives in Germany and it made me smile to see this menu too because 'remoulade' is a herby mayonaise in Germany. funny old world isn't it!

    ReplyDelete