Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2009




Some of you may have noticed that there was no blog yesterday. . caused by my inadvertent opening of an email that flashed (in giant red type) that I had a virus attacking my computer system. It then displayed a response suggesting that I "click here to stop the virus". Stupidly I clicked the tab only to find out I had opened a "fake virus" and the only way it would allow me control of my computer is to pay $69. for the company to remove it and cleanse my files. I immediately unplugged the rascal and took it to the computer repair store. So today I am working from Deborah's lap top. OK, there I've admitted "my bad" . . . if it ever happens again, just stone me!
Last night, (New Years Eve) we went to Carnes Craig (Chickasaw's Code Inspector) and Mary Ann Smith's wedding. It was a special affair with violin and vocal preliminaries followed by the nuptials, fine dining and dancing. The event was held in St. Andrews subdivision, off Halls Mill Rd.
in West Mobile. We wish them a life of married happiness and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment