Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009


Last night I put in my time as a Civic Theatre board member by working the boxoffice, but tonight Deborah got home from work early enough that we were able to go to the theatre together. "Funny Girl" was outstanding and was very well done by a local theatre group. I had forgotten how many scene changes are in the play, since it has been over 25 years having seen it in Atlanta. I am always tickled seeing Charlie Groves in a play. . . his voice projects so well.
The rain really came down while we were at the theatre, so much so that some of the dialogue just couldn't compete with the beating on the metal roof. I am so thankful I was able to change
out my split and frayed boat cover this afternoon before it started. I'm going to catch a little "shut-eye" before church in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment