Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27, 2009




A potential business newcomer called me today looking for a 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse to produce metal panels. I spent part of this afternoon looking for such a place and believe I may have found him one. He needs rail service and a right of way through a back property could be just the ticket for a spur.
This evening I acompanied Margaret and Charles Czajkowski to St. Dominicks church
for their lenten Fish Fry.(see pictures of the Czajkowski's and one of Margaret and me).
I dutifully brought home a take-out box for Deb, who also enjoys a tasty Fish Fry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom , have you heard of water-cure protocl formula which had helped many commo folfs regain their health? Check Healthy Wealth out and spread the word too. happy blogging for free. Regards to your family too.

    ReplyDelete