Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009


Chamber of Commerce business and paying my National Audio invoices took up most of my day
and I was delighted when Bay Coast Consulting Partners offered to host the April 16th meeting.
This afternoon I attended a small meeting of concerned supporters of Chickasaw School Of Math and Science held by Michelle Adams, Principal. We discussed the reasons that the Mobile School Board wants to put an end to a hundred year old historical structure with such a good record of one on one advanced curriculum. A public hearing will be held at 6:00 PM April 1, 2009 at the J.C. Davis Auditorium and I urge every person who may view this blog to attend whether you are a resident of Chickasaw or not. (pictured Adam Bourne, Tom Hayward and Michelle Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment