Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18, 2010




If you've missed my blog for the last four days, so have I. Being careful to take my laptop computer to Atlanta for our trip I only made one mistake. I forgot the charger and when we tried to use it, of course the battery was dead. But I will try to fill you in on what we saw and did. We stayed at the La Quinta in Alpharetta and were amazed at how nice the rooms and grounds are kept. They offer a nice complimentary breakfast of waffles, eggs, bagels and cereal
along with coffee and OJ. The next day the big event was Debbie Jo's birthday held at a local tea room. Our daughter invited many of our grandaughter's friends and their parents so we all enjoyed a great afternoon celebrating. You won't believe how many gifts were given to my spoiled grandaughter. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment