Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010




They say: "There is always a little something going on in Mobile" and that must be true. After church, I went by to see Marilyn Jones and she gave me a "mess" of collard greens which we will have for dinner this evening. Then, (for those who know me) I went downtown for my cup of Serda's coffee. The Mobile Boat Show was starting to wind down with vendors making "unbelievable" deals just so they wouldn't have to haul the merchandise back to Pensacola or
Theodore or wherever. There were some happy people leaving the show so they must have gotten a good deal. . . . . . unless those happy people were the vendors. I circled around Dauphin Street and a charitable organization was giving out home cooked meals to the homeless. It smelled so good I almost took off my jacket and messed up my shirt a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment