Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20, 2010


It was such a fantastic day (about 67 degrees) I cancelled my trip to Fairhope and worked in the garden and on the patio. I had discovered my ceramic fountain had cracked from the below freezing temperatures we had, into multiple pieces, but with the help of two-part epoxy glue and a little patience, I was able to save it for perhaps another year. I knew I should not have left water in it during the freeze (expansion-before-freezing), but how Georgia Tech allowed me to graduate, my bride still shakes her head in stunned disbelief. I then turned my talents to trimming rose bushes and an out of control pitosporum bush while Deborah attended a wedding shower. I am so stoked with this weather, I think I'll suggest we eat out on the patio tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment