Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14, 2010


Today is the third day of our three day meet with the Lionel Train Convention being held at the Riverview Hotel. The fist day they all went to BJ's Seafood on the causeway and toured the USS Alabama. Since I had other things to do, I skipped that (It was mostly for all the "out of towners"
Saturday was a tour of the Foley Railroad Museum and lunch at Lamberts. But today I participated in the visiting of one of our members layouts, before they left to tour Bellingrath Gardens. I will meet up with them later for dinner at Dreamland Barbeque. I almost forgot to mention that I went in to church early and traded out a defective wireless microphone system.
This morning Debbie bought my breakfast at Whataburger and we traded Valentines Day gifts.
She got me a travel bag with aftershave lotion (I wonder if that's a hint) and I got her a personalized coffee mug with our Mardi Gras picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment