Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3, 2009


This morning I dropped by City Hall to check on my mail and the Chamber Of Commerce folder was overflowing. . . mostly junk mail wanting the Chamber to buy $30,000 worth of lighted Christmas ornaments for the city, etc. I was looking and hoping for a check from one of our city's fine businesses who had promised to sponsor our student bond and school supply program. That's OK, I'll just check again next week. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and before I went downtown, I stopped at the Mobile Museum of Art to
see an exhibit of 19th and 20th century art. Judy Walton spoke to a group of us and it was fascinating to see the evolvement of style over that period. Doctors check-up was good and I was rewarded with several prescription forms to help keep the drug manufacturers in business.

Deborah works late tonight, so I will have a plate of my "soon to be famous" red beans, sausage and rice dinner ready for her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment