Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009


The better part of my morning was spent trying to locate a digital compressor, limiter, crossover and speech processor for the University Of Miami, who has seven concerts coming up over the next fourteen days and had their unit stop working last night. I located a dbx 4820, but it won't be off the assembly line until Tuesday. My next stop was city hall to pick up my mail and I had the opportunity to speak with
some of our Chickasaw's finest.
An afternoon appointment with Amanda Bray of Plan B Marketing gave me the opportunity to pass on some of the City Planning that has been done with our stake-holders, using Alabama Powers Planning commision as a catalyst and our anticipation of the Auburn Urban Planning Department visiting us in October. She had several good ideas that will be considered as we progress with our communications to the
citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment